23 November, 2011

Here's some Tekno for you!


The mind of Tekno is limitless when it comes to stylish letters. I first saw the work of Tekno while in Hosier Lane in Melbourne, the bold roller still rides high today. After speaking about it for a short time I thought I should ask Tekno a few questions...


Who are you? 


Tekno - MCK, ATM, GB


Define your style? 
Not to serious, easy on the eye


What's the most dangerous spot you've hit? 
Most spots aren't that dangerous, it's just about not getting seen I spose




Have you had any injuries from painting? 
Almost lost an eye bombing trains a few years ago


What music do you listen to while you're painting? 
Tekno...




Have you got any big plans for the new year? 
Just painting as much as I can


Any last words? 
Peace to Butter Beats and all the dudes in my crews, everyone else can eat a dick!


No comments:

Post a Comment